If you live and breathe social media marketing, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to manage our digital channels as well as the accounts of our clients. Responsibilities will also include:
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Populating social media calendars and writing social posts
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Executing the social media strategy ensuring that tone and brand voice is matched
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating and overseeing the creation of original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage each company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express each company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle each company’s social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Approve and/or schedule content in Asana and Agorapulse
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, articles and news)
- Monitor Google Analytics and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like design, sales and client relationship management to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications (Adobe Suite and basic video editing)
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Comfortable with editing and design tools (photoshop, illustrator)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels (Email, paid traffic ads, blogging, podcasts)
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Analytical and multitasking skills