What We're Looking For
If you live and breathe digital marketing – and have a great sense of humor – we want to talk to you!
About Us: We’re Media Crate, an Inbound Marketing agency made up of ambitious, caring, funny, creative and strategic thinkers. We do our best work working with business owners and their teams building systems around their sales and marketing. Join us in our mission to help business owners reach their goals by thinking outside the box.
We are looking for a self
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and paid advertising
- Managing our HubSpot portal, creating workflows and automations that assist with the customer journey
- Maintaining our social media presence across our digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all inbound marketing campaigns
What does an Inbound Marketing Specialist do?
You are our ideal candidate if you have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and are able to confidently lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. We rely heavily on the marketing automation tool HubSpot to drive success, therefore, knowledge and experience with this tool is a must (bonus points if you are HubSpot Certified).
Additionally, you are detail oriented, enjoy creating content, passionate about startups and marketing, and stay up to date with the latest marketing trends through various marketing blogs and/or podcasts.
What You'll Do
- Manage both ours and our clients’ HubSpot Portals and continually optimizing based on new tech and industry trends
- Plan and execute all Inbound marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing automation, content creation, email, social media and paid advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all Inbound marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests to ensure KPIs are constantly met
- Collaborate with external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and draw conclusions with actionable insights
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user leadflows
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What You Need To Succeed
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing/inbound role within a B2B/B2C agency or creative development environment
- Proven experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing automation and workflows, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience working collaboratively with cross functional teams to plan, deliver and execute projects with excellence
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge and experience in branding and identifying the purpose and positioning of a company or brand
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user leadflows
- In-depth knowledge of HubSpot’s Flywheel and Inbound Marketing methodology (Attract, Engage, Delight) – HubSpot Certification is an asset but not required
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite of products (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) – is an asset but not required
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HotJar, HubSpot, Google Tag Manager/Search Console)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Reddit, Dribble)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new tools quickly and self-sufficiently
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Digital Marketing, Advertising or Marketing Communications
Thank you for your interest in Media Crate however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. Direct applicants only, please.
At Media Crate we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.